View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 02:46 AM   #236 (permalink)
hpluvr037
Dark Force Defense League
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finnlay 'Finn' Cameron Muir
Fifth Year
x5
Ravenpuff | Cap'n Crunch | Bedtime Queen | O Minion, My Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Back at his desk, he stuffed his belongings back into his bag, waiting on a certain Dragon. In the meanwhile... "This was a fun lesson and interesting lesson, Professor,'' he said to Tanner. Yep, it was.
She smiled as the Hufflepuff walked out. "Thank you, Mr. Rehman. Have a good day!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
"Thanks for the lesson, Professor Tanner," he said with a smile as he exited the room.
The smile lingered on her face still as she addressed Zeke. "You're welcome, fine sir. Enjoy the rest of your day full of learning!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
Bye Kate, Brooklyn, it was nice working with you both." She told her friends with a small wave as she made her way to the door. "Thanks Professor this was a nice lesson!" Hady called to Professor Tanner just as she reached the doorway of the classroom to leave.
"Thank you, Miss Lynch. Have a good day!" she replied to the Slytherin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Right...class was dismissed, "thanks you guys have an awesome time?" she grinned and turned to Professor Turner. "Have a great day Professor," she grinned and left.
Tiara nodded at the Gryffindor Prefect. "And yourself, Miss Greyvson."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
With that, she closed her text book and nodded at Domino and Janelle. There was patrol duty she had to go and cover. Tucking her belongings away, she nodded politely at Professor Tanner. "Thanks for the lesson." Yep. She enjoyed it.
"You're welcome, my dear. Thanks in return for the involvement." She had taken a liking to the girl, fortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Standing up after packing her notes away, she passed Tanner's desk on her way out. "Thanks for the lesson, Professor Tanner."
Ah, one of her own Ravenclaws. The first one to bid her goodbye, actually. "You are welcome, my dear. Enjoy the rest of your day."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Quickly packing up his things, he smiled at his group and gave them a last, "Bye, guys! It was fun working together," and then stood up and waved goodbye to Professor Tanner too before running out.
Tiara chuckled. Not many students would wave to a professor. She returned the gesture with a smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Well, now why don't you just look at that? Kate had survived her first Arithmancy class, the class she thought would be her worst one. It still might, but she was at least willing to give it the benefit of the doubt now. Kate gathered her parchment and quill and put both back into her book bag. Tossing her bag across her back, Kate looked up at the professor. "Thanks for a great lesson, Professor," she said. "When I first got to Hogwarts, I thought Arithmancy would be my worst subject, but your class is turning out to be lots more rewarding than I was giving it credit for. Thanks again!"
Well, if that one comment wasn't just the cherry on top of the ice cream! "Thank you, dear. That was very nice of you to say." She would certainly be sharing that gem with Jason at dinner tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
She’d gotten up to collect her stuff as they’d all been dismissed, anyway, looking up as she heard both Hady and Kate say bye to her. “Yep,” she said, giving the little blonde a rare smile. She’d see Hady later, after all, so there wasn’t really a reason to say bye to her and besides, she’d already basically left. “Bye Kate. Goodbye Professor Tanner,” she said instead, her bag already over her shoulder and ready to head off somewhere else. She hadn’t decided where yet, but probably somewhere warmer than the classroom.
But back to reality. "Goodbye, Miss Andrews. Have a nice afternoon."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
After he got his backpack over his shoulder and then got up from his seat and walked his way back to the common room. He turned his head and said, "Good lesson Professor. I might come back next lesson, I didn't think Arthimancy could be this fun." he smiled. After he said his thoughts, he walked back to the puff common room to take a nap.
Tiara was genuinely confused by the Hufflepuff's comment. What did he mean 'he might come back' again? Was he planning on withdrawing from the subject? She may have to speak with Botros about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
Quickly she gathered her junk up, and gave the professor a smile that didn’t quite reach her eyes. ”Bye, professor. Thanks for the lesson. And she was out the door. This lion wasn’t waiting on anybody.
"Goodbye, dear. Enjoy the rest of your day!" And maybe take a good nap on your free period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sararara View Post
Once her sparkly ink was accounted for, and notes and all that but those were far less important, Norah stopped to smile at Professor Tanner and say, "Thanks for the lesson, Professor" all politely and MATURELY before walking NOT SKIPPING out the door. She deserved cookies for all the good work done, yeah? Yeah.
And then there was one student left. "Out you get, Miss Kittredge. We wouldn't want you being late for your next lesson." Tiara smiled, letting the girl know she certainly was not in trouble. "And you're welcome."

Thanks, Kitakins <3