View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 12:00 PM   #232 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

She had made a good point? Brooklyn had still been distracted by that surprise, even as the discussion had sort of continued. Not to mention the professor first telling them to finish things up and then de-group. Whatever that meant. As far as she was concerned, she could stay in this desk just as easily as she could her first one, except she’d blinked as suddenly they were being told the lesson was over. She’d survived Arithmancy. Survived, but still didn’t really see the point to it. She didn’t know if she wanted to deal with summarizing for homework either. She wasn’t going to understand the subject more down in her dorm, when she didn’t in the classroom.

She’d gotten up to collect her stuff as they’d all been dismissed, anyway, looking up as she heard both Hady and Kate say bye to her. “Yep,” she said, giving the little blonde a rare smile. She’d see Hady later, after all, so there wasn’t really a reason to say bye to her and besides, she’d already basically left. “Bye Kate. Goodbye Professor Tanner,” she said instead, her bag already over her shoulder and ready to head off somewhere else. She hadn’t decided where yet, but probably somewhere warmer than the classroom.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero