View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 04:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Text Cut: Soph + CB
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
THE PARTY HAD ARRIVED.

Sophie had darted away from the feast right away to go see Culloden, and when she was done she was happy to make her way on up to the common room... to find that somehow, she STILL managed to beat loads of Ravenclaws up there. Merlin, had CB and Gabe taken all the newbies on a tour around the school first? Wasn't a bad idea, really, but it was a bit alarming to find only the Ravenclaw heads, Eden who wouldn't wink at her, lil cutiepie Thornton, and new roomie Evie there.

Oh well. MORE FOOD AND FUN FOR THEM.

"Hi Eden, Evie, Thornton." The professors got a VERY overplayed, sickly sweet smile - a bit out of spite, and she greeted them perhaps too nicely, "Good evening Mr. Kitridge, Professor Tanner. I like what you've done with the place."

That was all they got out of her this time, and she turned away from them to survey the entirety of the room before they could catch sight of her special badge. Heh.

"Looks like we're not gonna get our first night in the dorm together," Soph remarked as she approached Evie and stood beside her with her arms folded, still surveying the room before them. "CB should be here soon, though, and I'll introduce ya." They'd be okay, wouldn't they?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood'sLittleFlower View Post
Now that she was properly comfortable in her pajama attire, Coral-Bay made her way back downstairs, her arms tightly wrapped around herself and her hair tucked behind both ears as she appeared. She was still a little on edge from the happenings of earlier, but guiding the first years upstairs had sort of been the cutest thing ever and had temporarily distracted her mind from racing.

The brunette slipped into place beside the professors in the room, arms loosening a little but not completely dropping to her sides or anywhere normal and greeted them both with a shyly delivered "hello professor, how are you?"

Her gaze strayed from the professors and fell upon Eden, Thornton and a girl who she didn't recognize... Finally allowing her arms to drop, she briefly debated going to retrieve her faces notebook to make note of this new face and get her name and everything. But..... she didn't want to be rude and disappear again. That wouldn't be very prefect-like. A grin and a wave made it's way toward Eden and Thornton.

........ GRIN.

Was that Sophie Brown? With the unidentified girl? How'd she manage to slip by unnoticed? "Soph!" This girl wasted no time in crossing the distance to her bestie, sliding into her, hip bumping and looping arms with her. Her head tilted ever so slightly, hair untucking itself from behind her ear.

A chipper "hi!" was directed at the new face. Who are you?

Oh, there was a familiar and friendly face. Evie smiled when Sophie came over to stand by her. "Hi again," she responded. She was quite relieved by it, too, because she didn't want to stand by herself.

"I don't think so," Evie agreed, taking a look at the sleeping bags. She had been looking forward to seeing the dorm and sleeping in a brand new four-poster bed, but she was sure the sleepover would be fun, too. Especially since she got to meet everyone in the house and get to know them before they all ran off to their own dorms the next day.

Her thoughts were interrupted when another girl came over. Evie saw the badge and recognized her from the drama at the table during the feast. "Hi," she responded with a smile. "You must be CB," which was still a weird name, she thought. "I'm Evie. I guess I'm joining you and Sophie in the fifth year dorm." Tomorrow.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise