View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 02:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Wood'sLittleFlower

DMLE & DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brooks Bradshaw
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dieter Kareless
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Coulson Bradshaw
Law Enforcement
Default Ravenclaw Female Prefect
Ern's Walmart Greeter

● C O R A L - B A Y_A L D R I C H ●
____

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Facts
Name on Birth Certificate - Coral-Bay Aldrich
Nickname(s) - CB, Cors, Coral
Birthdate - November 17th, 2070
Star Sign - Scorpio
Place of Birth - Sri Lanka
Social Standing - Upper class
Relationship Status - No longer single
Current Place of Residence - London, UK
Previous Place(s) of Residence - Gengenbach, Germany
Languages Known - English, Spanish, Afrikaans, Latin, some german, some dutch, some russian, some french
Allergies - pollen, lactose intolerant

Appearance
Hair - dark brown, almost black
Eyes - hazel
Skin Tone - olive
Skin Imperfections/Tattoos - light freckles on her nose and upper cheeks, a slightly heart shaped freckle under her left eyebrow, usually covered up by make-up
Build - healthy, a little meat on her bones and currently at average weight for her age
Height - Currently 5'2
Ethnicity - English & Hispanic
Style - A sneak peek at Coral-Bay's closet
Face Claim(s) - Kylie Jenner

Family
Mother - Eytelia Aldrich
Father - Sorrel Aldrich
Sister - Halcyon Aldrich
Other important family members - N/A
Pet(s) -
A Basenji named Foxtrot
A red American Quarter Horse with white down his nose named Fandango
A White-Nosed Coati with 1/8 niffler blood named Tango
A Grand Cayman Iguana named Conga
A Juliani Painted Miniature Pig named Rumba
A Siberian kitten named Ballet
Link to family tree

Personality
Coral’s personality changes from time to time. She often looks to others before deciding how she should react to certain things, often asking for approval in a way. She mainly looks to Hallie when trying to decide these things. Silently, she’d watch how she would react, and imitate it slightly but not completely. When Hallie isn’t around, and she’s unsure of people or certain situations, she tends to think about how her sister would react and tries to act just as she would, which sometimes can result in her coming off a little colder before she truly gets comfortable with people. When she’s completely comfortable with a person, she can be sweet and bubbly, a little goofy, but always thinking things through.

She’s not the type of person to just jump into things with people she’s uncertain about. However, she’s not quite as calculated as her twin and does enjoy the occasional bit of spontaneity. She’s fond of trying to predict the outcomes of things. She can get competitive sometimes and doesn’t like losing, but she’ll sacrifice winning if it leads to a better ending, especially with her sister.

Views Self - Coral doesn’t like to think of herself too often, but she doesn’t think of herself as much. She has fairly good self esteem, and knows she’s fairly intelligent.

Interactions & Relationships -

✓ Halcyon [sister] - These two are inseparable. As twins with very little interaction with other children their own age, they’ve become very reliant on one another. She adores and looks up to her ever so slightly older sister and often looks for approval in her. The two get along great, always forgiving one another after they have fights, despite Coral-Bay being known to hold grudges rather well.
[after year one at hogwarts] - Coral and Hallie are no longer inseparable. They’re not strangers either though. The two have drifted from one another at school, Coral finding her place among friends and feeling at home in her house, whereas Hallie was not so lucky. Coral payed less and less attention to her sister, ultimately making her feel guilty after the reveal that her sister had planned to run away over summer in an effort to get her parents to keep her home the following year.
[after year two at hogwarts] - This past summer, things grew worse. The twins didn't speak, they didn't even live in the same house. Their only interactions were at work and were very brief. Sadly, both appeared to be happier without the other around. Maybe it was for the best.
✓ Cristo [tutor] - Until very recently, Coral-Bay had a huge crush on her tutor/nanny and had always looked up to him as a role model. After realizing that he has been paid to take care of her, she can’t ever see herself having a close relationship with him again. Everything feels fake to her.
✓ Etaylia & Sorrel [mother & father] - They don’t have much of a relationship as neither of her parents are very good with the twins. They leave most of the care giving to Cristo, not allowing for much of a relationship between them and the twins. Coral has always thought highly of them until their recent punishment.
✓ Sophie Brown [dorm mate & best friend] - Dorm mates puts it lightly. They’re best friends in CB’s eyes, and she’s sure the feelings are reciprocated. From sweet talking their way into extra blankets and cuddling to keep warm, to secretly keeping Rumba in the room and away from the headmistress, the two get along very well. CB feels very comfortable around Soph, enough to gossip with her and talk about cute boy things and even share her and Hallie’s pretty boys of hogwarts list. The two often share the events of the day before going to bed and can quite possibly know eachother better than anyone else.
✓ Casper Duluth [frenemie] - Coral doesn’t dislike Casper. Well... she does. But she pretends not to for her sister’s sake. Since Hallie calls him her only friend, CB can’t exactly say anything bad about him. So she thinks. However, she finds him interesting and thinks that if he maybe stopped messing with her, she could like him better.
✓ Caterina Moretti [mentor | kittyma | etc.] - CB likes to think of her as a friend, a mentor and generally someone to look up to. Being the twin that the Cat half of ElCat claimed, CB liked following her around some, learning how to bake and everything in between. She’ll be the new penpal.
✓ Pietra Moretti [penpal] - After meeting in the menagerie, CB clicked with the shy girl, and the twins became her penpal. The three keep in touch by sharing letters, cute little drawings and little presents whenever they could. Unfortunately this had to stop due to being snowed in, causing CB to think that Pi might be mad at her for not answering and receiving her letters.
✓ Simon Holden [friend] - Third year crush number one. But also a friend. That’s for sure. The two immediately hit it off after crossing paths in front of a silly painting of troll ballerinas. They often got hot chocolate together and hung around the fireplace in the kitchen to keep warm, even getting cosy under a blanket once.
✓ Zander Adair [friend] - Third year crush number two. Also a friend. After Zander accidentally ripped her favorite book, the boy went to every length to figure out how to properly fix it and he did. Now she’s trying to figure out how to return the favor. He also happens to be her first kiss.
✓ Kyroh Scabior [little buddy] - Her little Ravenclaw buddy. Coral looooves to pat his head and give him hugs and hold his hand. She likes being around him. She wasn’t so taken with the boy at first, though. He had interrupted her reading in the common room on their arrival day and asked her a lot of questions. But she got over it, and talked to the kid properly and now they’re all buddy buddy.
✓ Maddie Cooper [fourth year comrade] - restraining herself from hugging and hand holding with the young girl was difficult for CB but she managed to make it work. She enjoys the girl's company as well as her views on world domination and the like.
✓ Gabriel Banner [more than a friend] - there is a lot to be said here. A lot that I will fill in later. Yes.
Likes - Animals, her family, traveling, boys, make-up, style, pink, writing, learning new languages, history, bright things, snuggling
Dislikes - erklings, Casper, people who her friends don’t like, being cold, her parents, people who chew with their mouth open, dull colors
Hobbies/Interests - She loves history (especially the magic kind), she collects jewelry from each country she visits as well as little toy/glass/trinket hippos,
Habits - follows Hallie around, avid teeth brusher, talks to herself or Foxtrot when she’s alone for too long, writes herself encouraging sticky notes to get through the days, reading history books about the places she’s currently in/sitting in, hand holding, playing with people's fingers (normally Soph's or Gabe's)
Attitude - sweet, protective of her sister, endearing, outgoing, unintentionally selfish
Fears - erklings, death, failure, sounding stupid, abandonment
Skills/Talents - She can touch her nose with her tongue, ambidextrous, can recite the alphabet backwards

Brief History
Coral-Bay was the second twin born to Sorrel and Eytelia Aldrich. [there should be more here but i’m lazy]

Development in School Years -
✓ Year One - Not at school
✓ Year Two - Not at school
✓ Year Three - After all the fuss of not wanting to go to a school for a year, Coral can easily admit that she had a lot more fun that she had thought she would. She had less freedom, sure, but the people at school made it all worth while. Being trapped inside due to excessive snow for half of the term may have helped with that. She’s still taken to ‘borrowing’ bits and pieces of other people’s personalities to help her through certain situations. For example, she stayed guarded, like Hallie would, around new people for a while until she felt comfortable to be a little more bubbly and sweet. Over the summer, she hunted down her sister and hung out with Sophie.
✓ Year Four - Most of the year was spent away from her sister. The relationship between twins faltered and near failed; it is not easy to fix, nor is it fixable at the very moment. The two keep their distance after various screaming matches and a whole lot of miscommunication. She grew more sociable with her peers and became rather cozy with a certain Banner.
✓ Year Five [to come] -

Wizard Specs
Wand - 11 2/3" twirly Walnut with Clabbert Tooth
Patronus - N/A
Boggart - N/A
Amortentia - N/A
Blood Status - pureblood
School - Hogwarts
Current Year - Fifth
House - Ravenclaw
Classes Taken - N/A

Post Color
#E4287C

OOC: Hi friends! I'm Lili and I live in New Jersey (soon to be Florida, actually! :3) which falls under the GMT -5 EST time zone as well! I'm a college student studying Graphic Design and I'm hoping to put that to good use in a few years after I graduate. I love movies, music, television and the like; I'm always down to talk about that or whatever strikes your fancy, really! This is my first term as prefect overall; the only other sort of experience I have is working on Diagon Alley for a three terms or so (maybe more? I don't remember. Oops). Anyway, I'm very friendly so if you ever have any questions at all, or would like to have a chat or RP, feel free to VM or PM me!

_____________you wanna run it back but you can't turn the time, you start to feel like you're losing your shine
__________________________________but the grass ain't always greener on the_o t h e r_ s i d e