View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 04:50 PM   #95 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post

"Yes, Wizarding University." Writing down a few more general things (to appear like he was actually doing his job), Anthony smiled. "Clearly getting out was smart, yes? I think someone slipped something into the water."......It probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, making those types of comments.....but Merlin, if it wasn't true enough.

The liquid courage was running it's course.

"As I mentioned before, I'll simply be asking a series of questions."...to reiterate the general timeline of the evaluation. No, the DH had absolutely no idea what Silverkin was going to be asking or what she was going to do, even...but this was how he was preferring to roll.

"How's your diet? Your sleep pattern? Do you get enough hours in the night to feel properly rested the next morning? Do you consume adult beverages?"

...Just to name a few. All the while, Anthony glanced between her opened file and her face, trying to appear more serious than he had been before. Ms. Pennifold didn't need to know they were clearly UNDER ATTACK here.
Wizarding university, good. January nodded, pleased that Anthony wasn't yelling and screaming like the rest of them were, so yes, it was good that he got out when he did. There was obviously something wrong with them. Maybe THEY were the ones who needed to be checked out.

And so the questions began. "My diet is good. I cook all my own food, lots of chicken and vegetables. I get about... seven hours of sleep each night." Unless Vic was over. They usually spent the evening chatting and other things. Adult beverages? "The occasional glass of wine or champagne with dinner. A few times a week." Fairly normal, she assumed.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise