View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 01:48 AM   #31 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Making sure they weren't being overheard, Anthony plopped down into a seat.

"As you can see.....they're insane." He listened carefully, trying to gauge where THAT woman was at the precise moment. The shrieking would've difficult to NOT hear, of course. So, he didn't need to strain too hard. No, no...Still dealing with others. Anthony could hear it now.

"Here's what we're going to do...I'm going to check your vitals. Then, I'm going to ask you a bunch of random things, jot your answers, give an analysis...and you'll be on your way." No, the questions weren't going to be the least bit serious. No, he wasn't going to give a real diagnosis. No, a single care was still not being given on this day.

Slipping on a pair of latex surgical gloves, he pulled his wand and gave an apologetic look.
January caught glimpses of the other nurses and was slightly glad that she was not in with any of them. She tried to block out the noise of the others, too. However, once Anthony started talking, she wasn't sure how comforted she felt with him, either. He sounded like he was going to BS the whole thing and let her be on her way, but she had gone into this thinking it was going to be a real medical exam...

"Where did you go to school for this?" she asked curiously, eyeing his latex gloves momentarily. He didn't sound very professional. And that look on his face didn't exactly comfort her either.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise