View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 05:51 AM   #32 (permalink)
Casey O

Fan Club Officer

MO & DMT
Jobberknoll

Second Year
x10
Admiratrice des Maraudeurs | C-Rizzle | THE Best Snuggler

I just had to come back here because ugh. I have so much respect for everyone on this site!

Charely Potter's Javy and sarahloo's Piers. Together, they make up my SS!OTP, but also they are both unique and well rounded characters. Piers is always on of my favorite charries to take classes from, and Javy seems to always be calm and serious except with Pierssss. Kudos to both of you.

Mad Eye Touz's Zahra. Honestly, I am so glad to have played with this charrie so many times because never once has Touz's posts not left me in stitches. She is hilarious, witty, and LOUD. Plus, her character is consistent, which is something I struggle with a lot in my posts. Touz, I look up to you.

Speaking of hilarious, Tegz has a wonderful character named Ruby and I swear, I fangirl this girl as much as she fangirls TDK. I think the thing I value most about Tegan's portrayal of her is the fact that she is such a different character than any I've seen, Tegan's or otherwise. Like Zahra, she makes me giggle no matter what.

LilFox06. Amy has a character named Anya with whom I've never RPed and yet stalk unmercifully. She has her ups and downs and it absolutely adorable. I like it when she and her husband interact - shoutout to Syd, too.

I'll have to add more later. ^____^
Casey O is offline   Reply With Quote