Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Operations Analysis Classroom
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 12:28 PM   #27 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default everyone ^^
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Right, well, he certainly had no desire to finish his coffee now that that had happened, so he poured the remainder of his cup out the open window and into the bushes outside. He couldn't help but laugh at Natasha sort of name dropping her husband. Dorian, he remembered that fellow. Hadn't ever particularly gotten on with him. "You should have made him clean that up himself," Aron pointed out after she had already done so. "And I am rather glad he did not just point his wand at himself for some water." Could you imagine the mess the auror would have made had he done that. Clearly didn't have as clear a head on his shoulders as you, Cora.

But it was clear that the longer they stayed in this room the more chaos Carter was going to cause...so best to just get back out into the field.

"Just one for each Department Head's office," he clarified as he moved towards their visitor. "Although at this point in the game I'd rather you all be focusing your efforts scouting possible entrances and working on enchantments. Or getting some assistance from the Gringotts Curse Breakers." It was MAY after all. They had been out in this dump for far too long. Which is why he turned his attention back towards Carter. "I could actually use a little security help with something, if you wouldn't mind accompanying me into London. You might even get to blow something up."

He seemed the sort that would enjoy that sort of thing.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote