Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Operations Analysis Classroom
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 03:21 PM   #26 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default not quoting everything just the essential.
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Bossman and Carter
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Removing some files from a folder on the back table and pulled a London map out of of the files. Unfolding it, he quickly began to scan it for their current location when the sound of Carter somewhat regurgitating whatever he had put in his mouth interrupted.
"Crikey...I don't know how things are done over there in MLE, but over here we don't do that sort of thing." Merlin, his reputation preceded him. They didn't need MORE things mucking up the building. Had plenty of that on their own thank you very much.
And then he was touching EVERYTHING and disorganizing EVERYTHING. Emily was going to hear about this.
"CARTER," Aron shouted. "When in the holy holly do you think you are doing?!" Besides destroying the work space. "Stop touching all that."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
Water!!! WATER!! Seriously, where was water? They had all this coffee thing but no water??!!
Eh...he was being yelled at but now the auror had other priorities; like saving himself as he was slowly dying from this awful taste. Finally, his dark brown eyes spotted a mug. Was it already used? Meh! He didn't care and he didn't care whose mug it was. The only problem was that it was on the other desk and there was another desk between him and the target desk. The big man threw himself on the desk before him and reached to the other grabbing the mug. Then while still lying on the desk on his stomach, he filled the mug with fresh water with a quick wandwork and started to drink like he was dying of dehydration.
"Merlin..." he took deep breaths between consuming large amounts of water. Then he finally he pushed himself off the desk and stood up facing Aron. "What?!" he growled "I was in a bad situation."

So this was one of her husband’s colleagues. Oddly Dorian had never talked that much about someone named Carter. Was this because of the way the man behaved? Tasha’s eyes had widened in disgust by the time the water left the man’s mouth and hit the floor. "That’s disgusting. You could at least have had the decency to spit the content of your mouth out in the sink instead of destroying our work space. I guess this is why my husband Dorian hasn’t mentioned you much to me." Tasha commented before she averted her eyes from the unbelievable man. And now she was irritated with Dorian for not warning her about this careless man. Pulling out her wand Tasha aimed it with an irritated flick at the disgusting mess on the floor at Carters feet. "Evanesco."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
She cast a quick Shield Charm over their work stuff so it wouldn't get further damaged, and finally things were slightly calm again. "You could've just pointed your wand at your mouth and sprayed the water right into it," she pointed out, eyebrow still raised. Seriously would've saved a lot of time and effort looking for a little mug. Merlin's beard.
Even Cora offered up a more sanitary alternative to spitting out the water in Carter’s mouth on the floor. At least the ministry couldn't fault Accidents and Catastrophes for not coming up with practical solutions. Taking up the nearest phone again Tasha asked Cora with a glance over at Aron. "How many phones does each department need? I'm assuming each department head's office should have at least one but per level? Is three a good amount?"