View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 05:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

No one seemed to have any other ideas on how to make this place any more manageable, so cleaning spells and whatever anyone wanted to bring in from home would have to do. Of course she was open to ideas later, but she wasn't going to dwell on it. They had enough to do. Mariel turned her green eyes on Victoria as she addressed her next and gave her a tight smile. "That would certainly be my favored option," she said with a light shrug. "Unfortunately the rest of the Ministry is pretty much in the same predicament as we are. There just isn't enough manpower in Maintenance to clean up all these buildings so some of it has to fall on our shoulders. They really have their work cut out for them too." There was really so much for everyone to scramble around and do just to keep operating and she tried very hard to understand that, not that it made her happy much.

Then Victoria raised a very good question. It wasn't too far-fetched that the random Muggle could wander in, though it was unlikely. But still they should be prepared and all on the same page. But before Mariel could really think about it, Ryan spoke up and offered a suggestion. She chuckled a bit at his slogan and nodded. "Sure, if any happen to walk by and question things we could say that.. good thinking.." The 28 year old then looked up at Langen as her new employee offered a few thoughts as well. She thought over all she had to say and nodded a bit.

"To be honest, I think the likelihood of any Muggles coming through here and questioning much is rather slim, but in the off-chance that happens, Accident and Catastrophes is supposed to be coming out here soon to put those sorts of charms into place, Muggle-repelling and the like." That was not her job, they knew that type of thing best and she'd leave it to them. "But that provides us with the perfect segue actually." She flipped through her notes before looking up again. "The Department of Accidents and Catastrophes is hosting a training seminar this coming Friday on Muggle Evasion and Statute Violation Prevention. I think it is something we all need to be up to date on while working in this environment. It will take place at their building which is the HMS Royal Arthur. It's at 1:00 so if everyone can go after lunch, it's supposed to be about two hours so feel free to knock off early for the day once it's over. This is mandatory so I expect to see you all there." Whether they felt like they needed it or not. She would not be responsible for any statue violations for her employees plus there was sure to be some valuable tips. Not to mention she needed to arrange things with other Department Heads while there with communication not being up to par. "Any questions about that before we continue?"

OOC: This meeting at Accidents and Catastrophes is starting now! If you've not posted there already, please feel free to do so! Just act like you've been there all along or show up late, it's all good.. but come and have fun =)

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote