View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 02:21 AM   #18 (permalink)
UnicornDragonPatronus
Gryffindor
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Allen Wentworth
First Year

Loves the Black Dog | Ninja Pirate...BEWARE! | High Queen of Narnia | GIRAFFE- made you look!

SPOILER!!: Lux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Even though Tessa was not lecturing her or seeming mad, Lux still had a feeling that she was being talked to by her mother. Sigh. Why was it so hard for her friends to let her do something like kiss a boy?

"Well, I am curious, and I kissed Louis on impulse and everyone freaked out about it, especially Bay." She was not going to forget that incident any time soon. "And then I kissed Donny on impulse and Louis saw and told Bay And then he and Louis were talking about me, and I heard. Everyone is acting like I'm not supposed to grow up, and it made me want to rebel. But I stopped again when I was told not to hurt Bay." She wanted Tessa to not only understand why she had done it, but also that she had stopped because she didn't want to be mean to Bay.

Tessa nodded as she listened to what Lux said. She could see the reservation in the girl's face, and she could understand. Tessa had taken the rational and almost motherly role in this situation- she would have rebelled too.

"It's fine to be curious," she said with a nod. "However, I think what everything is concerned about isn't the fact that you're growing up," she began. She hid a smile at her not wanting to hurt Bay- he had certainly had an interesting reaction at the first kiss. "Lux, when you kiss a boy, does it mean anything to you? Sometimes, the person being kissed may want more than one- it could tell the other person something you don't want. And, many people may think that it won't stop with a simple kiss," she said with a shrug. "They're worried about the future."