Thread: The Dance Area
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 04:02 AM   #14 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post
Erik's eyes were twinkling at her little threat. "Aw, good to know. Shall I tell Trelawney to target your knees next time?" Or would there be no next time? Yes he knew damn well what she meant, but he had been trained to withstand a lot of pain. Or did she really not know what he did...still....

He turned them slowly in time with the music, his eyes taking stock of the room before returning to Ivy. Good Odin the music here was worse than the polka they played in a lift. "Vonderful, thank you. I have to say...you look more than just fine tonight." Erik leaned in to her ear. "You look ravishing."

That was an honest compliment. Not always the case with him, but vell, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while.
Ivy narrowed her eyes more at the annoyingly handsome man she was dancing with, significantly tightening her grip on his hand. Every time she was reminded of Trelawney, she wanted to throw things around the room. But... this was a professional gathering and she was supposed to impressing people. So, after a deep breath, she managed to calm herself. But not before she muttered "Shut up," under her breath.

But she was calm now, yes... And she had to admit, Erik was a rather good dancer. It wasn't anything too fancy, but he seemed to know what he was doing. Ivy had to refrain herself from rolling her eyes at his comment, although she did appreciate it. If it was true. And ravishing, really? That wasn't something you heard everyday. Ivy smirked slightly. "Am I really supposed to believe that?" she questioned him quietly. For all she knew, he could just be trying to butter her up.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise