View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Addy saw that stinkeye but cared not. "It's a term of endearment, really." Lies. And no she had not meant for it to come out of her mouth. HA. She had to learn to be a little nicer to Milton. And NO. Addy was not that kind of girl. She had briefly thought about maybe kissing Milton, but that ship had sailed pretty quickly. Heh.

"I don't think I could act dumb anyway. So that's not a problem. I guess... I need to figure out if I REALLY like the guy, too. I mean. I think I do, but I might just be confused about it because he is a really great friend. Hell, I don't know. But yeah. Truthful and to the point. Got it." She was taking mental notes. Perhaps she would ask another boy for advice, too. Just to have more than one perspective.

Oh ew. She didn't need him trying to boost her ego... and giving a backhanded compliment. She was not fishing for anything. Turning to look at him she frowned heavily. "It's not YOU I am worried about thinking I am pretty or anything... but in case you haven't noticed I am awkward at best and more than a little strange. It simply doesn't inspire confidence in my abilities to be appealing to the opposite sex, bud. That's all. And most of the time I am merely joking with you when I say such things. It's really okay..." Boys. Were. Stupid.

"Are you going home for Christmas?" Subject change...