View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Ethan followed Minerva to the carriages, carrying his things and cat with him. In hindsight, he thought maybe getting a cage for the Siamese might have been a good idea.. but he could only image what she would be like inside one. It didn't matter now anyway as he climbed into the carriage Min had selected and sat the cat on his lap. At least she stayed put for now.

He glanced outside the carriage to see who was apparently the Groundskeeper.. someone new? The boy couldn't help but think who else would be new this term.. especially who would be their new Head of House. He shrugged lightly then turned his attention back inside the carriage. Grinning over at the girl, he couldn't help but notice her good mood. "You look excited.. happy to be going back?" Yes, he supposed he was happy about it too for a variety of reasons.. Sixth year was sure to be a good one.
Smiling as Ethan sat down Minerva moved closer to him. Alone for at least a few seconds, how could she pass that up. Moving her arm she wrapped it around his arm. "Elise looks comfy.." She smiled down at the cat, yes as long as she stayed in the carriage they would be good to go, which there didn't seem to be a reason for her to jump out, so Minerva felt comfortable saying she would.

Looking out at the other students Minerva grinned, "I am excited to be back.. How about you? Hogwarts more of a home now that your not the newbie?" She giggled a bit and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'm really hoping for a great term even though it's going to be rough with all the studying I will need to do."