Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 06:34 PM   #60 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Text Cut: Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by the fastest seeker View Post
Victoria listened to Natacha's question who seemed to be of knowledge of this particular bug. Victoria nodded at what the head of department said, "True. She seemed to be fine at first." Victoria said. "Then she suddenly started to drool and her body started to spasm a bit." The secretary explained. It didn't seem normal at all now when she thought of it. "Is this bug treatable? "She asked the women. "And is it known what causes it?" Victoria didn't know much about this bug. And she actually wanted to know in case she encountered other sick person.

Well, this was certainly strange. Unlike any stomach bug Ella had ever heard of before. She shook her head a little bit. "I have no idea. I'm not really a health expert, but I've never seen anyone drool that much before. And then... vomit." For all she knew, they could be two different sicknesses all together. Poor Kensi.

Text Cut: Natasha
[QUOTE=Nordic Witch;11209918]"You’re welcome." Natasha nodded. It was the least she could do given the crisis with a vomiting woman causing a mess on the floor of the food court. Name? Hadn’t she introduced herself? She must have forgotten or if she had there was no harm in doing it again. "I’m Natasha. I work as event concealment advisor on level 3." She introduced herself. The brunette looked like that woman in the ministry bulletin she had read some weeks ago on her lunch break but Tasha could easily have this woman mixed up with someone else entirely it happened.

Sighing she said. "I sincerely hope it isn’t. I didn’t attract the last stomach bug that circled the levels but this one seems well um harsh and peculiar." If only she had paid more attention in her school days when they had spoken about symptoms of different illnesses, she doubted though that drooling fit under the stomach bug category.

Let’s change the topic. Hm, "Should we find somewhere to sit and eat our food?" Tasha might have lost some of her appetite with all the vomit but food was why she had come here in the first place.

Ella smiled despite the odd confusion before. "Pleasure to meet you, Natasha. I'm Ella, the new Magical Creatures head." And even though she had been working there for almost three months, it was still weird to say.

What Natasha said got Ella wondering. "Does the Ministry usually get weird bugs floating around?" Because she sort of made it sound like it did. Maybe they needed a health and sanitation department in this place.

At Natasha's suggestion, Ella nodded with a smile. Sitting down sounded like a good idea. "Sure. Do you want to go over to that hangout place over there?" she asked, pointing to the couches in the corner. "They have comfier chairs."

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise