Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 11:39 PM   #57 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Natasha pulled out her wand and used ‘evanesco’ to clear away some more puke which she spotted in an undesirable place near the buffet table. The food could start tasting like puke which was never ever a good thing. Picking up a fork and a knife she was about to look for somewhere to sit when she overheard the brunette who had rushed to aid Kensi just a few moment’s ago’s comment. "I couldn’t have said it better myself. Drooling and puking and weird behavior it doesn’t seem like your typical flu bug."Tasha noted. Shudder. "Did Kensi just start acting weirdly out of the blue without any warning signs?" she asked the two women.

Tasha gulped. She was healthy as a horse and hoped to stay that way.
Oh, Ella hadn't noticed that extra bit of... nasty on the floor until the woman cleaned it up. "Thank you... What did you say your name was?" Or did she at all? Ella had been distracted by the drooling woman and the slight chaos she had caused. She scooped some pasta onto her plate. "It must be a new stomach bug," she said. There was a new one pretty much every year. And it was Autumn now. Which meant it was definitely flu season. At the woman's question, Ella shrugged a little bit. "I think so. I came in and she seemed to be fine. But then she just... started drooling. And then vomiting." It was very strange. And disgusting. She wasn't even sure if she was hungry anymore.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise