View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 03:03 PM   #68 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

SPOILER!!: He is XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujune29th View Post

Wow, this dude finished his sandwich REALLY fast! He must be really hungry... Derek took another bite of his own sandwich as he eyed the other guy eating. He seemed like an alright person, indeed. Apart from all of this hunger...

No wonder why he was so skinny... his metabolism was extremely fast and there was no doubts about this. "Enjoying the food, are you?" He said jokingly while smirking.

Derek nodded after releasing his hand from the handshake. "Immigration officer." He repeated Dimitri's words. "That's nice. How long have you been working in this area?" He asked casually before drinking more orange juice.

"I do, yeah." Surprisingly, his irritation towards his co-workers was fading away already. Maybe it had all been because he was hungry. "Well, I've been working with Potions since before I graduated from Hogwarts..." He started after swallowing another piece of tuna sandwich. "I used to be a Freelance Potioneer. I've just started working here." The money was way better, no doubt, and the way he had to almost make experiments every single day made him like this job. Even though he had to deal with people all day long and whatnot.

Dimitri just smiled when Derek said whether he enjoyed the food or not. He was such a fast-eater and resident omnivore, Whenever he got hungry, he could eat anything in unusual portion. Sometimes he thought that he was lucky; eventhough he could eat more but it didn't affect his weight. He still looked skinny, maybe too skinny for a 20-year old guy who was 5'11" in height but only 120 lbs in weight. "Yeah, I admit that the food in this foodcourt was so delicious." said him, then he sipped his coffee again. "Lucky if we have foodcourt here. So we don't need to go out to the muggle area anymore and exchange our galleons become pounds." He chuckled. That's only one thing that Dimitri didn't like when he trapped at muggle area.

"I'm new here, actually." he replied then continued eating his potatoes. "I just joined last year, after 2 years I left England for travelling all around the world." Huft, that's one thing that he loved so much! Being single, independent and travelling all around the world. Just for 2 years, he could visit so many countries and stepped his feet in all continents except Africa. Well, he should be there one day. And to start travelling again, he need MONEY! That's why he decided to work in Ministry: to gain some money and save it for travelling again.

Potions.. Dimitri was so much familiar with that subject. "Seems like you really have a passion in Potions, don't you?" Same as his Dad, but since he worked as a Healer so he brew much potions for medications. His dad used to teach him about that, but didn't know why Dimitri didn't feel enthusiast about that. He started to love transfiguration, then he decided to learn more about wandlore and travel all around the world. But now, travelling had become his passion. "Well, my maternal grandfather was also a potioneer in Russia. But I'm not too closed with him, my sister is more. She's so talented in potions."

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.