View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 02:47 AM   #65 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

SPOILER!!: HELLOOO
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchLight27 View Post
With a rather fresh of breath air outside his cubicle area, Elmo Claus made his way to the Ministry Food Court in order to try out the foods in store for that free drink for food purchase coupon. He would always complain about food. His taste buds were a lot more sensitive than the usual people, perhaps the result of his long time vegetarian inclination. He wouldn't choose to be a vegetarian himself if not for his ex-girlfriend. Though he still missed the girl, he wouldn't risk a life with her ever again. One, because he should be the one who's going to cheat, not her.

After taking on his order, he went on to a place where there sat a brunette lady. She's quite a few years older than Elmo but he was not here to court somebody but to eat, just to eat and probably, have a nice little chat with someone older than him by age, as well as by Ministry employment. Before taking the empty seat, the Ministry man went to position himself where the lady could see him fully, "Hi there Madam, can I take this seat?"

Sophie pulled a small piece of paperwork out of her bag and went to work adding her signature to the proper places. As much as she wanted to have a lunch away from her work it was just not possible. She had gotten several notices from the Minister's office when she had arrived at her cubicle that morning. Which meant that her lunch, which would no doubt be lovely regardless, had a little bit of paperwork.

Her quill was skirting across the parchment when she heard a voice beckon her away from her work. The brunette lifted her head up from the paper she saw a younger man standing in front of her. He gestured toward the chair and Sophie nodded yes to his request, "Of course you can. Take a seat. I'm sorry I didn't catch your name."