Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 04:46 AM   #22 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default "young couple" LOL Wes finds this humorous :D
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
Divinity saw a young couple heading toward the main buffet. She put on her warmest friendly smile, " Hello there... Welcome to our new food court... Just wanted to let you know about our coupons that are available... They entitle you to a free beverage with any meal purchase... I'm Vinnie. Let me know if I could be of any assistance..." she said warmly.
"Grunt," was how Wesley replied to the friendly food court worker. No offense to the lady, but he really wasn't one that should be talked to while he was on the prowl for foods. "Got a coupon," Wes added after about a minute, tearing his gaze away from the scrumptious selections to float the one he'd picked up from the 'hangout' toward the worker. "Got one for her too."

He nudged his head toward Izzy, who was in front of him. Cuz, you know, he was payin' for the lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Isobel just had a small smirk on her face as she watched him. The food was distracting him. Oh she knew her husband far too well. Smiling now, she allowed him to lead her over to one of the bars. Mmm. Food. She glanced up at him, before going first. There must have been a reason for that. Now she just needed to decide what she wanted. "Lots of choice..." She mused with a nod.

Now she just needed to decide what to have. Mmm. Could she have the bacon sandwich and the chicken wrap? She was feeling quite hungry today. Deciding that was okay, she grabbed one of each, before looking up to have a see how he reacted.
"You can have more than that," Wes encouraged, piling some cornish pasties onto his plate as well, "I mean, it's a buffet, right? Get as much as you can eat? That sort of thing?"

This food court was going to prove to be baaaaad for his waistline. Probably.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind