Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 12:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
Devina Wellheart
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports
1 of 4 Amigos Don't underestimate me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Another person telling him to eat the food? WOW. His day was getting better and better.

Sherman nodded eagerly and then gulped down a steaming spoonful. "Itsf good. Weal tasfy." Yeahh. That talking-with-food-in-mouth-thing wasn't working. =w= After swallowing the stew in his mouth, the elderly man looked up at the younger one and tried again. "I mean it's good. And real tasty." Nomnomnomnomnom. "You should get some! Or some of that fettuccine over there. I was going to buy that instead, but it feels kind of like a soup-y day," he stated while skewering a piece of fruit. Hmm. He decided that he might just sped more time in the Food Court then at Mysteries. it wall a lot tastier here.
After waiting on the young woman Divinity saw an older gentleman scanning the fair along the buffet... " Hello, sir.... Might I be of any assistance... We've got a coupon for a free beverage with a meal purchase...." she said with a friendly smile...She always loved working amogst people. Maybe this position isn't so bad afterall... She thought to herself as she approached the Elder man.