Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 09:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
lemon
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitriy Toussaint
Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Mason saw an elderly man wheel himself into the food court. He couldn't help but watch him out of the corner of his eye as he went around to all the different foods. He looked like he was enjoying himself.

After he paid, Mason decided to strike up a conversation. He seemed like a nice old guy. "That looks like some good stew you got there. You'll have to tell me how it is so I can get some for myself." 'Cause it seriously looked and smelled delicious.
Another person telling him to eat the food? WOW. His day was getting better and better.

Sherman nodded eagerly and then gulped down a steaming spoonful. "Itsf good. Weal tasfy." Yeahh. That talking-with-food-in-mouth-thing wasn't working. =w= After swallowing the stew in his mouth, the elderly man looked up at the younger one and tried again. "I mean it's good. And real tasty." Nomnomnomnomnom. "You should get some! Or some of that fettuccine over there. I was going to buy that instead, but it feels kind of like a soup-y day," he stated while skewering a piece of fruit. Hmm. He decided that he might just sped more time in the Food Court then at Mysteries. it wall a lot tastier here.

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.