View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 03:16 PM   #48 (permalink)
PhoenixAuror169
Hufflepuff
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amethyst Kai Geleto
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kyle La Roux Ambrose
Environmental Protection
Wolfy | 1 of 4 Amigos! | ♥ Badger! | Slytherpuff | S. Snape Lover ♥ | Lil' Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolicious View Post

Ruth turned her gaze toward the Media Liaison. A Specific goal? "Well, the purpose of this collaboration among levels is to ensure that all Departments are running well and whether they need something from the other Departments." she said. "Was that answer your question, Ms. Dacosta?" she asked the other woman.

"Yes. Of course." She never liked people called her Ms. Flitzpatrick because it sound too old and she's not that old for Merlin's sake. "That's very nice of you , Mr. Wilkes." she gave the man a little smile. She was grateful that he's willing to put in extra hours but the red head thinks that wasn't necessary for now maybe later. But she still put his offer in her reminder.

Ruth's eyes went toward the door when she heard someone was coming. "Welcome, Ms.Hampson." she greeted the other MLE liaison. "Its okay. We just started so you haven't missed much." she added.

Yes, of course weekly or monthly meetings. That's a good idea. Even though she like the woman's idea but she need to ask the Minister about this weekly or monthly meetings first.

"Yes. That's a good idea but we need to cooperate with the Ministry Event Coordinator if we wish to do that." And she also need to check with Minister Greingoth. Nevertheless, she put his idea in her meeting notes.

SPOILER!!: PhoenixAuror169 & fanficfanatict

And when Ruth was about to speak again, another two late comer was entering the conference room. "Ms. Ambrose, Ms. Skylar. Welcome." she greeted them with a polite nod.

She turned her gaze towards all of the liaisons. "Anyone still want to share their ideas?" Maybe from the new comer? If not they can move on to the next agenda.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
Layla thought on the woman's answer and tapped the parchment with her quill. Not exactly what she was asking really. She knew the reason why they needed a liaison meeting, she just didn't know what the specific subject matter at hand was.

"Not exactly but I figured it out, thanks." She sat up a bit straighter in her chair.

"I was thinking that a mandatory tea session could work, where liaison officers meet once a week to discuss the businesses of our respective departments, so when we do need to address the media or any outside entity we are all aware of the happenings throughout the entire ministry."

She looked around at all the faces in the room." I mean, it need not even be in the ministry we can host it at different locations and have a different liaison host it every week."
Kyle smiled softly as she heard the ideas of the other liaisons. This wasn't at all as bad as she had thought it to be. Hmmm. Tea sessions? Well, it was true that Kyle loved tea. That idea was practically brilliant. "That sounds very nice," She said nodding to the woman.

Kyle though on it. She was usually full of ideas. Perhaps she'd come up with smething useful eventually.

..___________The Depths have a number, they call you by name; fall asleep.
Davy Jones calls you, so fall asleep and dream.