View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 04:47 PM   #45 (permalink)
Poolicious

DIMC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alyce LeFrique
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arjuna Subianto
International Cooperation
x3
Pooh Bear | Fabio | Sith Lord | Fab & Chic

SPOILER!!: Davvy_Wavvy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
Layla spun her quill between her fingers as the meeting supervisor spoke. The question was awfully general.Collaborate among levels? For what purpose and how? They had different levels because they all did different things. This all had to be coming from somewhere though.

She put her hand up a little.

"Is there a specific goal that we will all be working towards or do you just want ways for us to someone communiate with each other throughout the day?" The first was what she was leaning towards.

Ruth turned her gaze toward the Media Liaison. A Specific goal? "Well, the purpose of this collaboration among levels is to ensure that all Departments are running well and whether they need something from the other Departments." she said. "Was that answer your question, Ms. Dacosta?" she asked the other woman.

SPOILER!!: Mad Eye Touz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post
Chev had in fact winked at miss Ring Leader. In due course, he'd probably wink at all these ladies. What a JOB this was!! He got paid more to be closed up with all the gorgeous liaison ladies of the Ministry? Merlin he loved the British Ministry. He was never going to quit.

"Ruth," pause," may I call you Ruth?" He was going to, "I think collaboration should start right here, and then trickle out. You know, us as the example. We could all meet weekly for a lunch and snacks in the Atria Cafeteria."

Chev. The ladies. His stories to make them laugh and say Oh Chevron...

Collaboration at its best.

"Start small, I say. Me and you. Me and this one," he nodded towards Layla, then Katherine and Emerald in turn, "I'm willing to put in the extra hours for you. For all of you." Chev lifted his coffee in a salute to each lady around the table.

"Yes. Of course." She never liked people called her Ms. Flitzpatrick because it sound too old and she's not that old for Merlin's sake. "That's very nice of you , Mr. Wilkes." she gave the man a little smile. She was grateful that he's willing to put in extra hours but the red head thinks that wasn't necessary for now maybe later. But she still put his offer in her reminder.

SPOILER!!: sarahb
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahb View Post
Aubrie rushed onto level one because she had gotten a late start on her day and felt super rushed. She walked in just in time to hear the person asking if she was going to be there. "Hello, I'm sorry I'm so late," she said as she sat down at the table quickly looking around. She pulled out a sheet of parchment to take notes on and peered at the rest of the people around the table through her new purple glasses. As she looked around she began to feel extremely underdressed.

Now they need to collaborate more. "I'd suggest that we have weekly or monthly meetings together and try to get somethings going on between departments," Aubrie said.

Ruth's eyes went toward the door when she heard someone was coming. "Welcome, Ms.Hampson." she greeted the other MLE liaison. "Its okay. We just started so you haven't missed much." she added.

Yes, of course weekly or monthly meetings. That's a good idea. Even though she like the woman's idea but she need to ask the Minister about this weekly or monthly meetings first.

SPOILER!!: Saiai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiai View Post
Oh a question for him! "No idea," Skander replied, deciding it best to leave out the part about not even knowing the lady that was the other MLE liaison. He'd make sure to change that after today. If he could find her. Which it looked like he'd be able to do now that she'd hurried in.

"We should facilitate some events where people from the different levels can come together in ways that will make them work as a team. If we can get people to trust and co-operate with each other in situations outside of work than it will hopefully carry over to during the office hours," Skander suggested. She had asked for ways for the levels to communicate, not just the liaisons. Plus, just because they were liaisons that didn't mean they were always going to be available to help facilitate unity, nor that they'd always be the most knowledgeable about situations that levels would need to co-operate in.

"Yes. That's a good idea but we need to cooperate with the Ministry Event Coordinator if we wish to do that." And she also need to check with Minister Greingoth. Nevertheless, she put his idea in her meeting notes.

SPOILER!!: PhoenixAuror169 & fanficfanatict
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixAuror169 View Post
Kyle was very embarrassed. The possibility of her being late was very high. She dusted off her black blazer and looked down at her shoes. They had to be shiny, of course. She knew that her tardiness would make an impression. Though it wasn't going to be good, she walked in confidently.

Smiling as she walked in, she nodded politely to the other liaisons. They were all here and, of course, she was the last one. She had hoped that Vinnie would understand her leaving so early. She had a job to do.

"Good Morning everyone. I truly apologize for my tardiness." She gently walked around the room to the empty chair left. She sat down, adjusting her red button up shirt that hid slightly under her blazer. She shook her head slightly so that her short boy cut hair could look it's best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
Sophie clicked as she ran down the hallway to her meeting down with the rest of the liaisons in the ministry. She had recieved the memo a little later than she most likely should of to make a appearance on time. Her luck was down right laughable. The first meeting in her new position would mark her as the "late one". Merlin, she felt so impossible.

When she walked in she bowed her head and said quickly, "Hello everyone. Sorry I was late."Then she awkwardly took her seat and waited for them to resume the meeting.

And when Ruth was about to speak again, another two late comer was entering the conference room. "Ms. Ambrose, Ms. Skylar. Welcome." she greeted them with a polite nod.

She turned her gaze towards all of the liaisons. "Anyone still want to share their ideas?" Maybe from the new comer? If not they can move on to the next agenda.

I know we're gonna be stronger than you'll ever known