View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #33 (permalink)
Poolicious

DIMC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alyce LeFrique
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arjuna Subianto
International Cooperation
x3
Default You guys. Too lazy to quote xD
Pooh Bear | Fabio | Sith Lord | Fab & Chic

Ruth was flipping her notebook hoping that it would ease her nerve. She already held a lot of meeting in her old job so this one wouldn't be too different, right?

Not long after she arrived, a woman entered the conference room with a coffee in her hand. Look like someone was already preparing herself. "Hello." Ruth greeted back the woman. Okay which Department she was from?

And after the woman, another liaison entered the room. This time its a man. "Hello." The red hair greeted the man.

Oh, its one of her co-worker in level one. Ruth saw her in her first day, if she's not mistaken the woman is one of the Media Liaison. but she couldn't remembered her name. Then to her relieved the woman introduced herself. "Hello. Miss Dacosta. How are you?" she greeted the woman with a small smile.

Three person? Where are the others? They already got her memo about the meeting, right? She hoped so. "Good day, everyone. I'm Ruth Flitzpatrick. I'm the Internal Liaison Supervisor." she introduced herself. "While we wait for another liaisons to arrive please help yourself with the refreshment." Ruth pointed the refreshment table lines the left wall

I know we're gonna be stronger than you'll ever known