View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 12:22 PM   #69 (permalink)
slytherus
Formerly: Hayden
Slytherin

DH Ficlet Rookie
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nero Perseus Ballarat
First Year
☆ Always Potterhead ☆ SSRPG Addict ☆ Coffee Addict ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezabel Black View Post
"Colloshoo." No, Lights wasn't above casting a Feet-Sticking Hex on Dean. She was having a hard time staying above cursing him out of the country at this point. "Do you normally do this?" she asked icily. "When people put their trust in you, do you normally pay them out? Because I certainly trusted you, and look where that landed me. Look where it landed my children." Her voice broke slightly. "They're only four, Dean, they're not old enough to fully understand what the consequences are. But they know what's going on, and they're scared. They won't tell me but I know. They're scared that they're going to come home one day to find their parents gone. Where do you think they'll go if that happens?!" Lights stared at her colleague through slitted eyes.
Step by step seperated the two friends, but stopped as he felt like his shoes were stuck to the ground. Dean smirked, lowering his head as he let Lights went on about trust. One clear thing was Dean wasn't a loyal Hufflepuff. "I don't want to repeat the same mistake again," said he coldly as he turned his head sideways, glancing at the blonde. His blue eyes were cold as they met the green. His maple wand was already in hand, concealed by the long sleeve.

True the children were the victims. But there was always alternatives for them. Performing a wandless and non-verbal Finite on his feet, Dean continued to walk. He didn't want to duel a friend. If she insisted to attack however, she should consider her current position considering the current situation she was in. Things could get worse.