View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 11:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Default Different time line than with Lezleighd
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireboltAvis88 View Post

Alyssa walked silently into the Healer's office. She felt very ashamed about the whole incident. She just hoped that Oakey was feeling better. As for herself, she was prepared to face whatever punishment the Healer was going to impose on her. She just felt bad that she had let down Professor Hadley and her house...and her family. Alyssa hoped that the Healer would be lenient with her for she really had not meant to sound disrespectful to her earlier. She had just been scared and had panicked. But that was then and this was now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by natethegreat View Post
Nate follows Alyssa into the healers office. He felt very ashamed and wanted to send an owl to his sister about coming home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujune29th View Post
Sophie got up the bench and walked into the office quietly. She was scared of what might happen. She had never been in real trouble before.
Cece lead the way into her office with the three children following her. "Take a seat, all of you," she said pointing to the chairs in front of her desk. The not comfy chairs, unlike the ones that can be seen situated near the fireplace.

Sitting in her very comfy chair behind her desk she folded her hands together then placed them on her desk while glaring at all three sitting before her. "In case you don't already know, my name is Healer Tillstorm. I've called you all here to discuss a situation that happened in your common room earlier today that landed a boy in the infirmary. I've heard Miss Potter's side of the story, now I want to hear from you two." Without any interruptions from Miss Don't Make Me Do It. "You first," she said looking towards the girl sitting there. "And start with your name and year please."

Cece and Marie_____Colby