View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 08:10 PM   #152 (permalink)
Fred is awesome
Gryffindor
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harland Chadwick Lewin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Holli Lewis
Magical Transportation
Did you just lose something? The GAME? Sorry... 'Justin Bieber, he is the man!' U mad, Felton!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by george is cool View Post
"Violet's always right. I'm a dumb git and Vi's ten times more smart," she said bluntly. "Alex? Cool! She seems nice," Lilly added. It wouldn't be so bad. Wait...yes it would.
Rose chuckled slightly. 'I don't know about that. I haven't seen you guys in lessons, but don't be so hard on yourself. You're going through a hard time.' Rose assured her. 'Yeah, Alex is lovely!' Rose smiled weakly. 'C'mon, how about we go back to the common room, we can talk there.' Rose suggested.

Quote:
Harvey listened as Rose explained to Lilly about Violet. Then Rose told him that he could stay "Are you sure? You can say No, I 1000% understand. But if you need any thing, anything at all let me know and I will help you, if I cant do it I will find someone who can" he told the two sisters
'Yeah, but I think we're gonna go back to the common room, the Owlery isn't the best place oto have a conversation...' Rose chuckled softly.

Last edited by Fred is awesome; 10-28-2011 at 08:15 PM.