View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 03:59 AM   #24 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH Vixen View Post
Chocolate!

Jade was having the urge for a Flake bar and she knew just the place to get one or two of them. They were a guilty pleasure of hers, along with those Cadbury Fruit & Nut Bars. She really couldn't get enough of them and her supple was out. She would just have to stop at the store before returning home.

Rushing over to the chocolates, she passed the biscuits.

Oh! Digestives!

She grabbed a pack and continued on her way to the chocolates that had brought her into the store.

Sweet, sweet chocolatey goodness!

Grabbing a bar of each, she turned to venture back to pay for her items when she saw a familiar person. Well, the back of a certain person she knew that is.

Silently, she walked over and stood beside him.

"Last minute shopping?"
Jayden chuckled. "No. Believe it or not I'm working." He looked around suspiciously. "Top secret." he added with a smirk. Of course... nothing about his job was top secret. He didn't know what the portkeys were doing after he picked them out.

He nodded in the direction of the 'feminine' aisle. "What do you think Armen would do if I brought in a box of tampons?" he asked unable to fully contain his laugh.

He was pretty sure his boss wouldn't know what they were. And he knew for sure that it would make an excellent portkey. No muggle in their right mind would touch a box randomly located in a forest somewhere. So technically it wouldn't be against his job description at all.

"What about you hun? What brings you to the muggle corner store?"

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You