Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 04:57 AM   #144 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseMalfoy View Post
Desiree walked into DADA somewhat excited, well she was excited for all her classes, she just didn't really know what to expect, obviously something about defense spells. She saw Zhenya and Sarah and took a seat by them, were they allowed to talk? Class hadn't started yet..

"Hey guys" she said quietly, smiling. Wait a minute this was Professor Glass's classroom, she had heard about her.. oh that's right, she was the one with the spiked heels. Desiree gulped hoping Sarah had just been exagerating..
"Hi, Desiree. How are you? Nervous?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkphoenix View Post
Aurora looked up from doodling in her parchment to see a Slytherin girl sit down next to her. The girl said 'Hello' and looked familiar. Aurora realized that she knew her from playing games in the great hall with students from other houses, "Hi." She said, "You're Zhenya right? I'm Aurora. I'm so nervous about our very first DADA lesson." She gave a shaky smile.
"Yes, Zhenya, how do you do?" she asked. She liked saying that. How do you do. She and her brother had an ongoing thing by saying that to everyone.

"Don't worry, Aurora, so am I... so am I"

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpensortia View Post
Lana peaked into the DADA classroom before she walked. Oh, there's already quite a few students in here already. She took a step forward and eyed for the professor. No professor? She shrugged.

Lana looked around and looked for an empty seat in a good spot. She saw one, but there was already someone sitting in the seat beside it. Hmm...

She headed towards the seat and asked, "Do you mind if I sit here?" She looked at the boy waiting for an answer.
"Lana," Zhenya whispered loudly. She was sitting a few seats over, and waved to her friend.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move