Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 04:56 AM   #143 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post
"But this is their job," Hateya protested. Witches and wizards went to their jobs every day and did them, and they didn't take off whenever or do a shoddy job.

She had to giggle at Tori's suggestion, even though she knew the headmaster would never dump the housekeeping on one house, "Maybe anyone who gets detention will have to do it."
"Good point.....s....." Tori acknowledged, trailing off as if lost in thought. Really, she was contemplating how much of her candy was left and whether or not she would be able to bribe a few firsties into doing her homework for her. It was only the first week and she had homework already! Imagine that!

She turned to her friend with a curious expression. "So who USED to teach Defense here, Hateya?" Just wondering. Heh.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind