Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #35 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
It was an odd sensation... one second she was sitting there conversing with students and staff, and the next second she felt a strange tapping on her leg. If she hadn't gotten accustomed to feeling strange tapping on her leg from her cutesy little puppy, she probably would have jumped. Instead, she raised herself from her seat just a little to peer over the edge of the table.

Oh Merlin! A little Slytherin! How cute! and she had a gift for her?
"Oh hello dear," she replied, smiling brightly at the - first year?

"Thank you Harlow, I appreciate the gesture."
She took the box gently- she wouldn't want to crush it in a moment of excitement. Seren was beginning to get used to accepting gifts from students, admittedly she wasn't comfortable with it this time last year, but a lot had changed since then.

After untying the pretty silver ribbon and removing the lid of the white box she couldn't help but beam brightly at the lovely little moonlace inside.
"Oh Harlow, it's beautiful! thank you," she replied, "I take it you have an interest in Herbology?" she enquired.
She nodded, "Hullo Professor." she smiled. This professor was nice and that was a good thing. She planned on spending a lot of time in the gardens and she wanted a nice Herbology professor. "My mom says you always arrive with a gift." she explained proudly. She only wished she had thought of something for all the professors, but she had only been thinking about herbology.

Harlow bounced and clapped happily a few times. She liked the plant. "Yes ma'am, I have a garden at home. My dad helped me plant it and taught me all sorts of things to take care of it." She leaned up and placed a hand to her mouth, "Even a special fertilizer." she whispered. "Gardening is my favorite thing next to writing." her eyes took on a misty look.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣