View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 09:23 PM   #38 (permalink)
MagicSparkle
Gryffindor
Red Cap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophie Longwood
Third Year

I think the Deathly Hallows part 2 was a good movie. It was the saddest Harry Potter movie with all the deaths (the actors did a goodjob at that though). I thought maybe they could put in some bloopers during the credits to maybe as Fred or George said "Trying to diffuse the tension" because I left that movie in awe of its greatness but also really depressed. Maybe it was all the deaths, or maybe it was the realization that it was all over... But put in bloopers in the credits and people may leave slighty less depressed and a little more happy. Freds death was horrible (espcially because they showed the death eater closing in on him) but then i got online to this website and found a video where fred talks about his playing dead. He said "Well all Ireally had to do was lie there and be still. I actually fell asleep for a while and they left me there to go eat lunch." so it made me feel a bit better. Also on youtube there are some Harry Potter bloopers wich are actually really funny. Watch them they sure do diffuse the tension!

But it was a really great movie!!!

Last edited by allucha; 08-13-2011 at 10:06 PM.
MagicSparkle is offline   Reply With Quote