View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 02:51 AM   #34 (permalink)
Pigwidgeon Took
Slytherin
Swedish Short-Snout

Russian Dancing Snake-Twin | Jam Pony Rider | Has Snuffed It!

Oh my god. Such long reviews. I don't think mine will be.

I loved:
The dragon/entire Gringotts scene was done wonderfully.
Bellatrix being Hermione being Bellatrix.
Hermione/Ron.
McGonagall "I've always wanted to use that spell" and her conversation with Neville, "Yes, BOOM!" hehehe.
The special effects were quite good.
Neville! and Luna. And them both.
Molly's SS-inappropriate line towards Bellatrix. Even tho it all happened WAY too fast.
How they did Snape's story. Of course I never liked Snape, but it was very well done.

I hated:
Voldy/Harry hugging and jumping off the tower. Made me laugh, and the unnecessary flying all around the grounds was just irritating.
The Voldy/Draco hugging.
Voldy melting and fizzling into nothing.
Bellatrix dissolving into nothing.
Tonks/Lupin's ENTIRE deal... They didn't even look white/pale/dead during that scene.
Fred's scene was too short and not nearly sad enough, tho I did cry a little.
Everyone else who died was not mentioned, or, like Lavender Brown (I think that was her Fenrir was chewing on?), was shown for too brief a moment to get it. (Did they also show one of the Patil twins getting covered up with a blanket as if they were dead? Couldn't tell, it was panning too fast)

While this was the shortest movie yet, I don't like that it was so short. If they'd taken a bit more time, it could have been perfect. And also, throwing away the Elder Wand BEFORE Harry got to mend his own... WHAAA????

The epilogue. OH MY HILARITY the epilogue. Ron's fat suit. Ginny's hair. Harry and Draco's facial hair. HAHAHAHAHA. It made me laugh so hard, there was no more sadness.

That's it for now. I need to see it a second time to analyze it fully. I bet this is longer than I'd intended anyways.

Last edited by Pigwidgeon Took; 07-20-2011 at 06:12 AM.
Pigwidgeon Took is offline   Reply With Quote