View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 04:22 AM   #25 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

I'mma keep this brief, since I need to go see this AGAIN! Mmm the midnight premiere was so awesome. Few things that stood out to me:

1. The Prince's Tale - best and saddest part of the movie, by far. I loved it and I cried. And Alan Rickman as Snape was PERFECT. UGH. This part of the movie just flowed so beautifully and the tragic music that was playing the whole time... it made me wish he had been Harry's father. Srsly.

2. Voldemort's Death - Okay, even though they messed up everything else in all the other movies, it would have all been forgiven if they could have just gotten this part correct. Sure, the falling and apparating and flying bit was cool, but couldn't they have just had a public duel? PLEASE? GEEZ.

3. Neville Longbottom - absolutely stole every scene he was in. Even if he didn't chop the snake's head off right away, he was awesome. Neville is officially a BAMF, end of discussion.

The Invisibility Cloak - WHERE WAS IT? Rewatch this movie and you'll find yourself asking this same thing. All the parts where Harry was supposed to be using it... he wasn't. WTF Warner Bros?

AHHHHHHH I need to go see it again, just for the Snape/Lily part!!!! I am an official shipper of them now, did you know? You should know. <3 Snape!!!!!!!!

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
BanaBatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote