View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 12:35 AM   #24 (permalink)
Stupefy99
Hufflepuff
DH Ficlet Ace
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jack Potar
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaikerott Pargus

Just saw the movie... and loved it.

Of course there were missing details but honestly I could overlook them. The battles was executed perfectly, in my opinion. It was pure chaos, only stopped when Voldermort spoke. And then Snapes Memories- oh my god, it was emotional, and Alan Rickman was amazing. his battle with McGonnogal was awesome as well, and i loved it when they took out the Carrows. And then the dead. I don't really cry during movies, but this nearly pushed me over the edge. Fred and his sobbing family, and Ron clinging on to him, and then Lupin and tonks, looking like they died holding hands. The battle with Harry and Voldermort was better for the film than the book. And when they smoke-traveling thingy, when there faces morphed, I think it clear something up- that it was apparation. Remember from Deathley hallows part 1? when, I think it was, harry Ron and hermione apparated, and it showed them going through the apparation place, it looked like there faces morphed. But it was very creepy when they morphed

All in all I think this movie was a great acheivement (in case you couldn't telll through that rambling reveiw )

AND we got to see the trailer for the Dark Knight Rises. *fangirl squeal*