View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 10:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Okay. I cried so much that it made me feel ill when I left the cinema. I had soaking cheeks and a migraine. But Merlin's Beard, at the time, I couldn't even fault the film. It it the best out of the lot and I am going to watch it again tomorrow. Reading the other reviews, I can see that there are some parts that could have been better. But I don't really want to complain much because I really did love it.

I was buzzing when the film started and I actually loved the Gringotts scene in the book, but it fell flat in the movie... It kind of bored me a bit. It reminded me of DH Part 1 (which I'm not a big fan of), although I thought Helena was awesome as always. XD

The kiss. Errrrm. I dunno about the kiss. It was great, but for some reason, the book version made me squeal a bit higher. I guess it may be because I knew it was coming. I didn't really like how they wouldn't let each other go from this moment on. Blehh. Don't wanna complain about the Ron/Hermione kissss! It was okay. SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE RUBBISH HARRY/GINNY KISS, ANYWAY.

I'd say that the absolute winner of this film was Alan Rickman. His performance was outstanding and his entire death/memory scene was so heart wrenching! We've never seen Snape so emotional and when he was holding Lily, I couldn't even handle my own emotions. I love Snape so much. My favourite character after that film seriously. Neville not far behind because he was epic! When he was trying to look cool in front of those death eaters who couldn't get in. And when they were all bullying him when he stepped forwards. Hahaha blesssssss!

The Molly/Bellatrix scene was good, but not as good as I expected. I suppose it is, again, due to the high expectation. I also didn't feel much for the King's Cross scene. Although, I didn't like it much in the book, either. Overall, the battle was epic. Cannot fault it. Fred, Tonks and Remus, though!!!

Nineteen years later. It. Killed. Me. I didn't expect to be crying as much as I was. Even though I thought harry was the only one who actually LOOKED older. Hahaha. The kids were so cute and I wanted to just follow them to Hogwarts. OH HOW I CRIED. And when it had that final shot on the trio with the music playing. Why do this to me? WHY. Perfect ending but as I say, it killed my soul.

Going again tomorrow!

*forever waves HP flag*

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing
Emzily is offline   Reply With Quote