View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 10:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mordanyes
Slytherin
Plimpy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Euston
x1
don't blink | you will be upgraded | silence will fall | exterminate

I saw it with the Australian release at the 2D midnight showing, technically 2 days ago. Overall I thought the movie was amazing, epic. There were a few things, as said above ^^, that they could have done a bit better like Dumbledore's past, though not too big a fan of Dumbledore and his past, it didn't bother me too much. The action scenes were amazing, the special effects and the general atmosphere.

The funny moments were quite funny, and most were at the right moments. McGonagall was hilarious, making everyone in the cinema grin and laugh. This movie made me fall in love with Neville His lines, and overall character was just amazing.

The Princes Tale... While I imagined it different, and think that the actor choice for young Sirius and James could have been done a bit better, it was beautiful and make me want to cry... OK, I did cry. Alan Rickman's acting all throughout the movie was amazing, but it was here he really shone.

I have only a few complaints with DHpt2, which is more than I can say about HBP and DHpt1. I was for once almost completely happy with the movie