View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 05:22 PM   #28 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default Your first assignment is in this post. :)
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Text Cut: Borr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berty Borr View Post
Lord Borr gulped down his coffee then banged his cup back on the table. "Who is responsible for these tiny cups? Can't the Minister get a decent sized cup of coffee?" His attention turned to Alexander, where he was putting the blame for the offensive sized cups.

"Put the memo up on the big board, Alexander," not a request. "I'm disappointed this meeting hasn't already happened. I want some progress from this department and I WANT IT NOW." Lord Borr's giant hand came down with a loud SMACK onto the table.

Alexander's eyebrows narrowed inward in annoyance. He really had little to no patience for this man, and he figured the sooner he got the meeting over with, the better. His eyes rolled slightly upward. How in the name of Hades was the meeting meant to have happened sooner when the man just released the memo? All that yelling and sweating must have gotten to his head.

Text Cut: steflegan
Quote:
Originally Posted by steflegan View Post
Violet JUMPED at the sound of his voice. Merlin's purple bikini! He's talking to me!!

"Y-yes sir!" she replied, eyes wide and face drained of a large percentage of blood.

She picked up the lunatic's Minister's cane and used her nervous energy to SMACK his cane on the table three times. She then quietly laid it on the table in front of her parchment, and picked up her quill with a trembling hand.

Alexander opened his mouth to speak, but he stopped when he heard the banging of the cane on the table. Must the employee have followed through with that order a hundred percent?

He waited until the smacking ending and then began speaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borr's Memo to Employees
Department Heads,

Are any of you having as hard a time breathing as I am? It's stuffy in this Ministry and I aim to rejuvenate our spirits and oxygenate our halls. I want you and your departments to brainstorm ways to liven up our work areas. Proper work areas result in proper working.

I, for one, am going to put a potted tree in my office.

Have your ideas on my desk asap.

Lord Berty Borr
Order of Merlin, First Class
Acting Minister of Magic
VIP
He read the memo from start to finish then duplicated it and motioned for the nearest person to begin passing the copies around the table. "Minister Borr has requested ideas on his desk as soon as possible," he summarized. "Those who work in the lobby area and front desks," he continued, nodding toward those employees, "will need to meet together to brainstorm what you can do for your area."

He turned toward those who occupy the general work area and cubicles. "Same for those who're stationed in the general work area and cubicles. You'll meet together and brainstorm what you can do to respond to this memo in an appropriate manner," he told them. "You can break up and return to your work areas, mingle with each other and get ideas," he continued, "but just remember to have a list of your ideas and how you're going to implement them on parchment and ready to turn in to Borr as quickly as possible. You can bring your finalized lists to one of my assistants (OOC: brelovesweasleys or prettyme99) when you're done." He turned toward the Maintenance supervisor. "...and you can meet your employees individually, mingle with those here," he said, using his hand to motion around the room, "however you wish to do it." Maintenance had more than just a level to brainstorm about, he knew.

Then he looked back up at the group as a whole. "Remember to include information on level one as a whole, not just your individual work areas," he said. "On that note, this meeting is adjourned, so that everyone can begin work on this assignment straight away," he announced. "I'll be around if any of you have any questions."

Last edited by Anna Banana; 06-06-2011 at 05:52 PM.