View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 09:08 AM   #25 (permalink)
Saiai

DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Part of her was feeling very nervous. She hadn't had a interview for anything for 10 years, and then she'd been young, and very excited. It had been no wonder she'd got the spot on the international task force. But now...she was older, and some what less excited. It was probably because she was back in dreary England. But now...she was at least attempting to get the job that she had actually trained for. It would be pretty good to put the skills she'd learnt into action, make the trainig worthwhile.
Ahh. There seemed to be quite a lot of people around. That was interesting. Didn't they have jobs to do? Well at least someone could like point her in the direction of the department head's office. "Ermm...excuse me?" Any of you will do. "I've got an appointment with the department head." Whom she had no clue who it was.
"How is everyone this morning? I'm Skander by the way and a Ministry Legislator for the Wizengamot," he was going to add more when he heard another person voice.

Turning as yet another person walked into the atrium Skander smiled at the newcomer. "You just missed him, he's in his office right now, which is down there," Skander informed her, gesturing in the direction his boss had disappeared in. He was trying to appear friendly and welcoming as the woman looked nervous. Maybe she had an interview with Evander. In which case Skander would have been nervous too, he hated job interviews, although at least his time as a Division Head had given him confidence while in interviews, and in his actual abilities as a serious ministry employee.