View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 08:29 AM   #18 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
"Morning", she replied as the man joined the group. Emily at this point was beginning to wonder how many people she was going meet in the course of the morning... and how many names she would ahve to remember.

New job.... nay... A job= new faces.

"Nice to meet you.... Emily Browne, YATI trainee", she said shaking the womans hand. Wizarding Director of Prosecution... impressive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McFeisty View Post
"Morning, everyone" Alicia smiled as she walked into the room her blond hair pulled back into a clean pony tail - something easy. She looked around the reception area, a soft smile on her lips.

"Hello Damien," she smiled as he was one of the only people she'd met at the party for Berty Borr months before, she was trying to be nice - even though she was especially nervous at the moment. She rubbed the back of her neck nervously as she took a sip of her coffee it was almost too scalding to drink but she didn't mind she liked that.

When she heard the girl infront of her introduce herself as a new person she smiled, "Hi Emily? Nice to meet you, I'm Alicia Devereaux new Ministry Jurisprudent within Wizengamot"
Dorian nodded again as the new girl returned his greeting. That was more than he'd truly expected, but then, perhaps the new people were trying to be more polite. he would have done that, but then he wasn't new anymore. He did give the girl a faint smile, though, but held back in saying anything more as yet another girl entered the area. It seemed reception was a busy place. And the new blonde knew Damien, so she must not have been entirely unfamiliar. There had always been that party, of course, but then he'd been stuck at check-in.

"Morning," he said in reply, taking another sip of espresso before turning his attention back to Miss Browne as well as the newcomer. Miss Devereaux, he noted. "Dorian Tamerlane. CMEC chief inspector," he said, still not elaborating. Everyone else had established their titles, so he might as well. As far as he remembered, nobody from his area had shown up yet. It would happen, and at least he'd have the caffeine in his system when it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Damien gave a snort and shook his head at Dorian. Did he take that literally? You know... perhaps there was a charm or something... he would be looking into it. "I will be sure to let you know," he said with a pleased grin. Hehee. 'Cause when he figured out how to do it... he was going to show everyone. All the time.
Now Damien was another story, and Dorian raised an eyebrow at the snort. No, he hadn't taken it seriously, but then, if the other man didn't understand sarcasm, that wasn't his problem. The idea had seemed to catch the pirate's mind, though. Working here was definitely not dull. "I don't doubt that," he replied, giving him a slightly less iluminating smile than he'd gotten. Something told him they'd have rainbows floating around here eventually.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero