View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 07:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default xD He kept poking my brain. Honest. (Everyone)
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

The new setup had hardly caused much of a reaction from Dorian as he'd arrived that morning. Probably earlier than most, but he'd been too occupied to sleep. The nightmares, thankfully, hadn't been back ever since the last owl he'd sent to Italy, but the other goings-on had kept his mind working. Not in the least certain notices that had appeared, regarding changes on level one. As long as it didn't filter down here, he'd be fine, and he had faith MLE could withstand anything thrown at them anyhow.

Slipping out for an espresso, he found himself returning to hear the question to Laurie from Evander and regarded the man for a moment. "Morning," he finally said, nodding at the others as he noted the young one then took a sip from his coffee cup. They got younger every year, or perhaps he was finally catching up to his age. Watchmen wouldn't let him get entirely old, though, and the graphic novel was safely back in his desk drawer like it had been before the Ministry overhaul. "Warn me before that happens," he said dryly to Damien as the auror spoke of burping up rainbows. Even hypothetically, that was just entirely too bizarre.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero