View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 05:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8
Default *snort* Yeti-Watcher's-R-Us made me giggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"I got the distinct impression that Tate was judging us when we were there, didn't you?" Overblown babysitter had no right to pass judgment on them. And EVANDER wasn't even an auror.

"He's former ITF." That explained a lot. Some of the ITF were great, mostly the ones that came from Hit Wizard or Auror backgrounds, but the others, whew boy did THEY come with a trumped up idea of themselves, particularly if they thought - if they were deluded- that their training was somehow better.

There'd be no chance of Evander joining Yeti-Watchers-R-Us thats for sure. Pshh.

"As much as I know you'd love to go explore the thing, we've got bigger fish to fry." He downed his coffee and banished the cup as theypassed the bathrooms and arrived at the reception
Damien looked at Van and nodded his head. "Yeah. Like he would have rathered he hadn't needed us around then... Yeah. I got you," he said with a bit of MEH in his voice. He, for one, did not like being judged. Ever. It made him uncomfortable. Made him feel staunched and such... and being a free spirit like he was; that was not a good thing. Ever.

He gave a derisive sort of snort and shook his head in disgust. NO WONDER! "Well that explains it all actually... most tightly wound, self righteous group of people I have ever met in my life, the ITF," he said with a hearty tone.

Oh. Cue a quirked eyebrow. Casting a glance at Muriel he smiled. And a tip of the hat to her. Mhm. Then... his dreams were dashed. "Dream killer," he muttered and put on a pouty face.

"Well I do enjoy frying things. What you got in store for us, Chief?"