View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 01:32 AM   #92 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

SPOILER!!: Quotamungos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macavity View Post
Having been wandering around a bit himself having arrived in Hogsmeade with James and Lily when they apparated from his home away from home, Sirius finally came to the quidditch pitch. His broom left behind at the moment, he simply stared out remembering all his previous times in the air as he played. As he did so, his gaze finally graced upon his best mate and the girl James had been crushing on unsuccessful for years, both seeming ovlivious to him and acting all friendly like they had at the house.

"You know...if I didn't know better I'd swear one or both of you had been confunded over the summer," he commented from his place at the fence of the field. The seventh year leaning against it smoothly with his arms crossed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLovegood5 View Post
Peaches noticed Sirius, Lily and James chatting some bit away. Well, she nad no-one else to talk to!

She approached them with a prayer replaying in her head that they didn't care that she was in Slytherin.

"Hi." She said brightly, forcing a non- Slytherinish smile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordanyes View Post
James almost sighed as Sirius came to the field. That meant he couldn't ride on the broom with Lily or teach her any Quidditch. But he still was glad to see him, even though it had only been a couple of hours since they saw each other.

"Padfoot!" He shouted, leaping at his best friend. "I wasn't compulsed, though I don't know about Lily here!" He grinned at his best mate.

When a Slytherin cam over, James' hand moved to his wand in his pocket before he took a deep breath to calm down. Not all Slytherins are evil, Lily only gave you permission to hex one, Snivellus, James thought to himself.

Putting a small fake smile on he looked at the Slytherin. "Hi."

Quote:
James almost sighed as Sirius came to the field. That meant he couldn't ride on the broom with Lily or teach her any Quidditch. But he still was glad to see him, even though it had only been a couple of hours since they saw each other.

"Padfoot!" He shouted, leaping at his best friend. "I wasn't compulsed, though I don't know about Lily here!" He grinned at his best mate.

When a Slytherin cam over, James' hand moved to his wand in his pocket before he took a deep breath to calm down. Not all Slytherins are evil, Lily only gave you permission to hex one, Snivellus, James thought to himself.

Putting a small fake smile on he looked at the Slytherin. "Hi."
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLovegood5 View Post
"Hi." She replied, repeating her greeting. Her smile faltered as his hand jumped to his wand but she said nothing.

"Are you on a team?" She said, eager to change the subject.
Quote:
James puffed out his chest proudly. " I'm Quidditch Captain on the Gryffundor team. I play chaser." He replied.

"Do you play?" he asked, making conversation even though all he wanted to do was teach Lily to fly.

"Hi Sirius," Lily smiled over to him her gaze also holding something colder, darker. Something more along the lines that she had been interrupted.

"And James was just about to try and teach me how to fly - because apparently I'm quite a hard hitter." She laughed, swinging her leg off of the broom, and handing it back to James. "Another time?" She offered, raising an eyebrow so only he could see.

Then she heard a rather familiar voice. Peaches Stumble was the name everyone called her.

"Hi Peaches," Lily gave her a soft smile, as Peaches wasn't all bad she wasn't like Snape that is.

Hearing Peaches question of being on the team she smiled, "I'm not but apparently I've hit him pretty hard when he would hex people and well...yeah apparently having a strong arm is a good trait in quidditch." She smiled. "But i'd probably yell throw me the Waffle in the middle of the game." She was of course being both fake-friendly and truly friendly at the same time. Besides she could ruin someones year at Hogwarts that year with her well, Head Girl badge there.

"Chasers the one who flies around passing the waf-quaffle thingy right?" Lily asked fixing her mistake mid word. He would definitely notice since he was so good at sport. And she, so not.

ooc: Sorry for the long wait - family trip to Quebec. woot.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________