View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 08:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Connie
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Janet Lynn Gordon
Fifth Year
Default Led By His Wand - Sa13+
Werecats are people too! Reader of Fan Fictions

Led By His Wand
PROLOGUE
It was a quiet evening. A hot breeze playfully moved through his full beard, then carelessly lifted his long hair from his wide shoulders and back. His weather beaten face was handsome, kind looking and young; yet, his emerald green eyes told a story of many hardships and battles witnessed. Anywhere he went everything he did always seemed to generate battles with severe consequences. All the battles had been won, and some ended in near death for him. There had been many deaths of good and bad alike.

A badger came into view, but the young man wasn’t noticeably bothered by the danger this varmint presented. Although being invisible to humans, the badger could see and smell him. Without warning or provocation, the antagonist ran at him with full intentions of bodily harm, death, if it could overcome its over-sized target. Why? Simply because this was the nature of it’s disposition.

The varmint received a jolt of electricity as a warning, but the warning was not heeded. Three more times the infuriated animal charged, and three times, it received a jolt of electricity. On the fourth attempt, before the dust settled from its new assault, it died in it’s tracks. As the young man raised the animal with his wand, he noticed a trace of magic within the corpse; because of this he caused an oblong hole to open in the ground with a concealment barrier around it. He then laid the corpse into the grave. The barrier enveloped it and the dirt was replaced. He compressed the earth and laid a round rock on the spot; he planned to investigate later. The whole incident hadn’t even caused a stir from the invisible hideaway as he sat watching his reason of being there. He had been gone for quite some time.

“The Burrow is still exactly the same as when I left.” he thought.

*A/N My name is Connie, and this is my 3rd Harry Potter ff. Harry Potter and anything associated with the story belong to JK Rowling. It is because of her tremendous writing ability that gives me the slightest chance of telling a good story. This story is a continuation of, 'Of Heads Or Tails, and 'Life Goes On Long After The Thrill Of Living Is Gone' I hope you enjoy this and please feel free to comment.

CHAPTER GUIDE
Prologue
Chapter 1 Memories To Pass The Time
Chapter 2 Ginny's Harsh Confession
Chapter 3 Looking Back
Chapter 4 Fabrication Of The Truth
Chapter 5 The Explanation
Chapter 6 Unloved And Unwanted
Chapter 7 Nearly Killed By His Mentor
Chapter 8 Dumbledore Spills The Beans
Chapter 9 Trouble Buzzing At The Burrow
Chapter 10 A Jig Saw Puzzle Of Sorts