View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 02:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Angie

DoM
Veela

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nerissa M. Tate
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Brighton H. Brown
Mysteries

x8
Default Angie's Fifty Dates with Cho and Cedric - Sa13+
Wowza!

Credit goes to Ama.

Hey! Angie here.

These ficlets do not follow any particular order, and there's definitely a possibility that characters outside of Cho and Cedric will show up, one way or another. I also haven't re-read the books in years, so it's possible that some stuff in here will not follow timelines/goes against established canon. Which is fine, really; Cho and Cedric, though they served their purposes in the narrative, were not ultimately major characters. But I love possibilities and love wasting time thinking of what was and what could have been, and I've always loved the idea of these two, both together and as individuals. Though, make no mistake, this is definitely shippy. Anyway, this is my go at them. Wish me luck.

1. Accio 2. Avada Kedavra 3. Braking Charm 4. Blasting Curse 5. Colloportus 6. Crucio 7. Confundus 8. Diffindo 9. Disapparate 10. Engorgio 11. Expecto Patronum 12. Furnunculus 13. Flagrate 14. Horn Tongue 15. Hurling Hex 16. Impedimenta 17. Imperio 18. Incarcerous 19. Jelly Legs 20. Knitting Charm 21. Langlock 22. Legilimens 23. Levicorpus 24. Lumos 25. Mobilicorpus 26. Morsmordre 27. Muffliato 28. Nox 29. Obliviate 30. Oppugno 31. Orchideous 32. Petrificus Totalus 33. Point Me 34. Protego 35. Quietus 36. Reducto 37. Relashio 38. Rictusempra 39. Sectumsempra 40. Sonorus 41. Scourgify 42. Silencio 43. SpeRevelio 44. Stupefy 45. Tarantallegra 46. Tergeo 47. Twitchy Ears Hex 48. Unbreakable Vow 49. Wingardium Leviosa 50. Waddiwasi

c_r_u_c_i_o
Can I Call You His Name?

Everything about the scene was wrong.

His hair was too dark, and too messy. His eyes were not light enough, matching more the color of a jungle, instead of the gray that coloured the clouds before a storm. He was not nearly as tall, too, and the emerald green eyes on Harry Potter’s slender face were missing the normal twinkle that was a perpetual part of the gray ones she craved to see.

In all fairness, though, it was hardly his fault, for after all, no one had forced her here. In all fairness, she’d been thrilled about the entire ordeal only mere minutes ago. But it was this place, and the aura of love and happiness and all the memories that came with it; memories so sharp that they produced a sensation in the pit of her stomach that Cho Chang could only guess was not unlike to the feeling of having the Cruciatus curse set on you by one of those death eaters that had not long ago, escaped the confines of Azkaban.

She looked at the boy with the lightning bolt scar on his forehead, and felt the wetness of a tear roll down her freckled cheek.

Song credit: Cornestone, by the Arctic Monkeys.
Disclaimer: I do not own anything. The Harry Potter universe belongs to JKR and I'm just here using it as my playground.

Last edited by Lislchen; 09-18-2019 at 06:42 PM.