View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 06:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Connie
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Janet Lynn Gordon
Fifth Year
Werecats are people too! Reader of Fan Fictions

Hello Emily. I think it's wonderful! Why don't you like it? Let me see... I'm going to look through it again and see if I can find anything wrong......"“We’re going to be late,” George complained....Emily soothed as she kissed his cheek....Emily stared after her with worry. Ruthie had been down in the dumps lately but wouldn’t confide in her mother about it. George kissed Emily on the cheek and left the house to take his daughter to the station."(Ah ha! the plot begins to take form?)..." She was, as usual, paying no attention to her teacher and staring dreamily at the blonde Slytherin in front of her....“Nice job, Ruth,” Leslie amended. Leslie Jordan. Ruthie’s best friend gave her no sympathy. “Real smooth,” she continued...It was absurd and ridiculous. And yet, it didn’t change a thing."
Ok, yeah, I just read through it speedy like and I did find something you might not like but, I think it's fine... It was a smidgeon short. But I don't think it matters. Characters were introduced, and a foundation was layed, and possibly a plot forming. A little early to tell though. So, all in all, I stick with my first evaluation. It was great. Can't wait for your next chapter.