Thread: Other: My Life Flipped - Sa16+
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 03:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
z999993
Gryffindor
Imp

Matt Lanter/The Dark Side/Anakin Skywalker/ Underland/Hookah Smoking Caterpillar

Ok heres the next part.

Remus pushed through the Hogwarts students. I followed right behind him, biting my lip. We moved to the front of the crowd. James and Sirius had their wands aloft while Peter stood aside looking anxious and exited. The boys’ wands were pointed at a bundle on the ground. After a moment, I noticed it was a kid, staggering to regain his balance.
Lily stood off to the side, looking in every direction except where the three boys were. Emily stood next to her. She had a nervous habit of biting her nails.
Severus was finally able to stand up. His bags and its contents were scattered in the snow around him. Several cuts were noticeable on his face and neck. Snape pulled his wand out of his pocket.
“What do you want, Potter?” he snapped. His voice cracked over the growing wind and cold weather.
“What’s wrong, Snivellus?” he smirked, “Can’t take a little duel?” James glanced at Lily out of the corner of his eye.
Remus and I followed his eyes. Lily shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot. She hasn’t even spoken to Severus since last year. After the O.W.L.s, Snape called her a ‘mudblood’ when James had taunted about Lily sticking up for him. She never forgave Severus for that.
“Impedimenta!” shouted James.
Snape produced a shield charm just in time. Most of the spell rebounded, but the force knocked Snape off his feet.
He struggled back up and sent a nonverbal hex back at James, who simply dodged it.
“Come on, Snivellus. You can do better than that!” jeered Sirius, “Locomotor mortis!’
Flashes of light, bangs, and shield charms went everywhere. Severus looked like he was barely holding off the two Gryffindors.
“Remus do something,” I whispered urgently.
“What?” he sounded taken aback.
“They could really get hurt.” I said.
“I can’t do anything. James’ll kill me later. He just wants Lily’s attention.”
James sent a spell that almost hit a third year boy in the crowd. He ducked just in time.
“Someone else can get hurt.” I muttered, gesturing to the young boy.

All the while, Lily was backing out of the crowd. She couldn’t watch any more. Severus used to be her friend, but she didn’t want to stand up to James and Sirius and defend the Slytherin. After all, he called her a mudblood. He was just like the others in his house.

“Expelliarmus!” James’s spell knocked Snape’s wand out of his hand. It flew in an arc and Sirius caught it.
“Stupefy!” Sirius shot the stunning spell with Snape’s wand.
Some students in the crowd cheered and some clapped. Sirius went over to the Slytherin, smiling.
“Pathetic.” he mumbled.
“All right break it up.” a voice came from somewhere behind me.
Some of the crowd dispersed, continuing with their own business. Sirius’s smile had faded. James too looked to see who spoke up. A tall man with graying hair moved through the crowd. He held his wand aloft, ready to send a spell at any of the students. Remus and I had to split up to let the man pass. I noticed he was the owner of the Hog’s Head Inn.
“I said break it up.” he repeated pointing his wand threateningly at the two boys. James and Sirius moved away. The barman muttered the countercurse. Snape recovered and stood up.
“Give the boy back his wand.” he ordered.
Hesitantly Sirius tossed it to Snape. He caught it and started to pick up his belongings.
“Move along, now.” he said, loud enough for everyone to hear. The kids walked away, but glanced back over their shoulders to see what was happening.The only ones left were me, Emily, the four marauders, and Snape.
“If I catch any of you doing anything like this again-” The barman shook his head at the boys.
Severus had picked up everything and was beginning to leave.
The barman glared one last time at James and Sirius then went back into his pub.
“We should go,” Emily muttered to us.
“Where’s Lily?” asked James, looking around anxiously.

Please tell me what you think