Thread: Other: My Life Flipped - Sa16+
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 03:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
z999993
Gryffindor
Imp

Matt Lanter/The Dark Side/Anakin Skywalker/ Underland/Hookah Smoking Caterpillar

Thanks for your reply!

Here's the next part. Enjoy.

“Here take this.” Before I knew it a butterbeer was shoved into my gloved hands by Emily.
She smiled, “It’ll make you feel better.”
“Thanks,” I muttered, sliding into the booth next to Lily.
I looked around the Three Broomsticks. It was more packed than usual. Everyone was trying to get at least some of their Christmas shopping done. Sirius and James pushed through the crowd and sat themselves down opposite of ourselves. Remus and Peter appeared a minute later with some butterbeers for the four of them. It was an awkward silence. We all sat there, keeping our thoughts to ourselves.
“Get anything for your mum?” asked Remus to James to fill the silence.
“Yeah, I did.” he said casually, taking a sip of the drink.
“What about you Padfoot?”
“Huh? Oh...no,” Sirius replied simply, staring at some seventh year girls at a table a few feet away, “She’s real hard to buy presents for.”
James laughed, “Yeah, I met your mum...once. Nice lady,” he muttered sarcastically.
Sirius cracked a smile.
“Lily, did you get anything for a certain special person?” asked James interestedly.
“No.” she said flatly.
“Shame. I got you something real nice.”
Lily smirked. “How about you Seneca?” she asked.
“No, not yet.” I forced a smile, “I’ll find something though.”
Emily patted me on the shoulder.
I finished my butterbeer in silence. All the while, Remus was studying my face.
“What?” I said at last.
“Nothing.” he said smiling, “Actually, come on, I want to show you something.” He flashed a smile at James and Sirius, “Is that ok?”
“Fine with us, we need to stop at Zonko’s. We need a few things,” he winked at Lily.
I left my empty glass on the table. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lily move closer to Emily. I could tell she didn’t want to be alone with James.
The cold December air hit my face as I left the warm restaurant. I followed Remus through the slowly moving crowd. We were heading towards the edge of Hogsmeade.
We finally stopped at a fence. Sitting on a little hill, was a small building, the Shrieking Shack.
“What are we doing here?” I asked quizzically.
“I like to hang out here.” he said. He stared intently at the small building.
“Here? Isn’t it supposed to be haunted or something?” I glanced in the direction of the hill.
Remus turned back to me. His expression changed into that of anger, or disapproval. I couldn’t tell which.
“I’ve heard rumors of that.” he mumbled finally.
“Why’d you bring me out here?” I pressed further.
“I- I wanted to tell you something.” He stuttered and dropped his gaze.
“What?”
“I- um, I-,” whatever he was about to say was cut short. A loud bang issued from behind us.
“Uh oh,” we both muttered. We sprinted back into the town. A crowd was forming near the entrance to the Hogshead Inn.

Ok please reply and tell me what you think!