View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 02:15 AM   #24 (permalink)
Emileyn
Gryffindor
I Nailed Wormtail
Love Hunter Extraordinaire
Mooncalf

♥ 2G FC| Narnian!| Fremione|Full Sail Girl ♥| Dramione| Shadowhunter!| Jesse ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3uzz3ee View Post
Chapter Four- A Peek Into The Future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3uzz3ee View Post
Chapter Six- Remembering, Forgetting and Getting Busted
Did you skip a chapter or did you mean to put five?
Quote:
Why can’t I remember what happened?” I was honestly worried about myself- I’d woken up inside the tent with no memory of how I had got there and no idea who Jamie was until he touched my face, his eyes full of worry.

You got hit in the head with that bust of Rowena Ravenclaw when that Enrumpment Horn blew the house apart and then you fell and hit your head once we were back here...” He said, smiling at me as I looked up at him.
Well, that's no bueno. At least she's alright.
Quote:
Forget what I’ve said in the past, Harry. Your visions are just as important as mine- we know how he feels, where he is and what he’s doing... It’s that old Muggle saying all over again, isn’t it? Keep your friends close but your enemies closer” I said quietly, sounding older than I actually was. “Wow, I sound like my mum...” He cracked a smile at me, which faded slowly.
Though I felt bad for Harry and what the visions did to him, I always thought they were helpful... They let them know where Voldemort was, which is always a good thing.
Quote:
Like when you was constantly thinking about Ginny last year... I kept getting faint flickers of the two of you- not to mention certain dreams I never wish to have again, thank you very much” I added and he grinned impishly.

Quote:
Come out of there with your hands up! We know you’re in there! You’ve got half a dozen wands pointing at you and we don’t care who we curse!
And now the real fun begins. I'm curious to see how Alicia and Jamie will be adapted into Malfoy Manor.
Fantastic post, Abi! Please PAMS!