View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 06:26 AM

Post Matthew Lewis & Evanna Lynch attend Helsinki Deathly Hallows: Part I fan event

Commencing the season of press events for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I's release, actors Matthew Lewis and Evanna Lynch attended a fan event in Helsinki, Finland, this past Thursday, November 4. Photos of the two at a photo call for the event to promote the first installment of the final films can be found in our galleries.

If anyone attended the Finnish fan greeting, please feel free to send in photos and information about the event.

Warner Bros have confirmed to SnitchSeeker that James and Oliver Phelps are set to attend the Brussels, Belgium Deathly Hallows premiere (which James mentioned on his Twitter), this coming Tuesday and Wednesday. This is currently the next announced press event. We plan to have coverage from there, so stay tuned.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released November 19, 2010, and July 15, 2011. Click on the banner below to pre-order tickets for Part I at Fandango. Tickets are also on sale now in the UK; head over to the Harry Potter official UK Facebook for more information.